Case sensitive table/column names in Oracle

I'm trying to integrate a new Delphi application with an existing
Paradox application both connecting to an Oracle database.  In order
for Tqueries in Delphi (1.0) to be updateable I think I will have to
move to SQL Links 2.5 from version 2.0.

Unlike version 2.0, version 2.5 of SQL Links seems to needs client
side SQL to have Oracle table and column names in uppercase.  Can
anyone confirm if this is true, and if there is a workaround, as it
may mean changing a lot of SQL in the existing Paradox application.

Stuart

Stuart.John...@capgemini.co.uk
100524.2...@compuserve.com