Full Text Justification in QReport

Is any one aware of a way to print QRMemos or QRRichText fields so that the
text is fully justified with both sides of the memos lining up?

If not, is there another report tool which would do it?

Thanks,
Bob Vine

Re:Full Text Justification in QReport

Hi Bob

This link may have what you want. I haven't checked it but its worth a look.

http://www.project-info.all.ru/pisoft/index.htm

Regards

Rick

Bob Vine <bob.v...@nig-uk.com> wrote in message news:39cb2706$1_2@dnews...
> Is any one aware of a way to print QRMemos or QRRichText fields so that
the
> text is fully justified with both sides of the memos lining up?

> If not, is there another report tool which would do it?

> Thanks,
> Bob Vine

Re:Full Text Justification in QReport

I think FastReport has full justification support. www.fr.hormail.ru

But I also think there should be some QR components that can do
justification too.
I wrote one back in 97 but didn't release it, and it is not compilable at
the moment as I will not use it anymore.

"Bob Vine" <bob.v...@nig-uk.com> wrote in message news:39cb2706$1_2@dnews...
> Is any one aware of a way to print QRMemos or QRRichText fields so that
the
> text is fully justified with both sides of the memos lining up?

> If not, is there another report tool which would do it?

> Thanks,
> Bob Vine

Other Threads