TeamB Duplicate rows on TTable.Refresh

Hello There,

I have a TTable connected to a table in an MS SQL database.  This table
does not have any Blob fields.  The primary key in this table is an
Identity column.  I have also set the index for the TTable.  AFTER the
user posts a new record, I call TTable's "Refresh" method.  Now I can
see two records in the grid.  One with the new value for the identity
column and the other without this.  The cursor is positioned on the
record without the value for identity column!!!

I am using the native driver provided by BDE ver5.01.  I am using
Delphi4.

Is this a bug.  Please help.  Anywork arounds.

Thanks in advance.

Re:TeamB Duplicate rows on TTable.Refresh

Do  not recommend using TTable with an SQL database.

Jesudhas C S <jesud...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> Hello There,

> I have a TTable connected to a table in an MS SQL database.  This table
> does not have any Blob fields.  The primary key in this table is an
> Identity column.  I have also set the index for the TTable.  AFTER the
> user posts a new record, I call TTable's "Refresh" method.  Now I can
> see two records in the grid.  One with the new value for the identity
> column and the other without this.  The cursor is positioned on the
> record without the value for identity column!!!

> I am using the native driver provided by BDE ver5.01.  I am using
> Delphi4.

> Is this a bug.  Please help.  Anywork arounds.

> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads