Using Hori's delphi-x with DX 6 and/or Windows 98

Howdy

Has anybody out there used Hori's Delphi-X with Direct-X 6.0?

Can anybody answer these questions for me?

1. Is DX6 backwards compatible with DX 5?  Would an application I wrote
with Delphi-X using DX5 work on a machine that has DX-6 installed?

2. Would an application I developed on Windows 95 using Hori's Delphi-X
using DX% work on a machine that is using Windows 98?

Pleeeeeeease lemmeno if you can answer these toughies.

Super fabulous
Caitlyn

Re:Using Hori's delphi-x with DX 6 and/or Windows 98

Caitlyn Meeks wrote in message

<01bdd1f9$c2667b80$5581d...@caitlyn.imaginemedia.com>...

>1. Is DX6 backwards compatible with DX 5?  Would an application I wrote
>with Delphi-X using DX5 work on a machine that has DX-6 installed?

>2. Would an application I developed on Windows 95 using Hori's Delphi-X
>using DX% work on a machine that is using Windows 98?

yes and yes

>Pleeeeeeease lemmeno if you can answer these toughies.

>Super fabulous
>Caitlyn

Other Threads