WINDOWS WINDOWS

CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

                -JERemy

Re:WINDOWS WINDOWS

Jeremy Johnston wrote:

> CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
> pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
> really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

> oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

>                 -JERemy

If you check your distribution disks, you will find MANY such examples,
ready to be modified as you see fit.

--
p. rowntree
Departement de chimie, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec,

Re:WINDOWS WINDOWS

In <318A8EDD.4...@structure.chimie.usherb.ca> Paul Rowntree

<rownt...@structure.chimie.usherb.ca> writes:

>Jeremy Johnston wrote:

>> CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
>> pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be
>> really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.

>> oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind

>>                 -JERemy

>If you check your distribution disks, you will find MANY such
examples,
>ready to be modified as you see fit.

Distribution Disk? I don't believe I have one of those

Re:WINDOWS WINDOWS

jere...@ix.netcom.com(Jeremy Johnston ) writes:
>CAn someone show me an example of a really small windows program in
>pascal, just to get an idea of how do program in windows. IT can be a
>really simple program that just prints text.Thanks.
>oh yea I use the borland 7.0 compiler, so please keep in mind
>                -JERemy

"Real" windows programming is not very easy, but you can do some
DOS-like programming for Windoze with the WinCrt unit, like

Uses WinCrt;
Begin
  Writeln('Hello world')
End.

For somewhat more features (like colors, different font sizes,
simple graphics and so on) get my unit:

ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/turbopas/wwin20.zip

Hope this helps,
Frank

Other Threads