HELP - Vendor initialization failed..(ORA72.DLL)

I connected to Oracle Database with BDE 4.00.

An error 15879 occurred :

"Vendor initialization failed. Alias: MyAlias"

Using SQL client I can access database with it.

Driver is set to ORA72.DLL in Vendor Init.

Is there anybody who can help me ?

Thanks

Re:HELP - Vendor initialization failed..(ORA72.DLL)

You Jin Kim wrote in message <356A2DA2.2C96E...@mail.kolon.co.kr>...
>I connected to Oracle Database with BDE 4.00.

>An error 15879 occurred :

>"Vendor initialization failed. Alias: MyAlias"

>Using SQL client I can access database with it.

>Driver is set to ORA72.DLL in Vendor Init.

Is Ora72.dll the correct file? What version of Oracle are you using? Do you
have the 32 bit client installed? It would be in the directory ORANT or
ORAWIN95. If you only have ORAWIN, that is the 16 bit client. Is the oracle
home directory in the search path?

        -- Kirk

Other Threads