Playing MPEG Waves in Delphi, using low-level mm-calls

I am looking for at piece of code, to demonstrate how to play sound-files
with the low-level procedure of Delphi 1.0 and perhaps 2.0.

The problem is that i have several codes with example in C++, but I have
a "thing" about C - which makes me ithcs all over the body ;-) (Really; I
can't seem to learn it).

The best would be some code, who can either play MPeg Wav'es (To an Antex
SX-34e soundcard) - or some code who can play 2-3 or more wav-files, at
the same time.

Please via e-mail - or in the group ...

Yours

Anders Buch
This article was posted to Usenet via the Posting Service at Deja News:
    http://www.dejanews.com/      [Search, Post, and Read Usenet News!]