SENDKEY CORRESPONDENT

Hi everyone.

I would like to know how to create in Delphi a command similar to the VB
command SendKeys, which would be useful for testing the ENTER keys or send
any key command straight to the keyboard.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Marco

Re:SENDKEY CORRESPONDENT

Download Hotkeys. It's a utility I wrote that, amongst a lot of other useful
stuff, can send keystrokes to Windows. It comes with complete source code.
The SendKey functionality is in hkSend.pas.

You can find Hotkeys at: http://members.xoom.com/PostcardWare/hotkeys.htm

With best regards

Arjen Broeze

Marco Aurelio Ribeiro wrote in message <38123a4...@news.americasnet.com>...
>Hi everyone.

>I would like to know how to create in Delphi a command similar to the VB
>command SendKeys, which would be useful for testing the ENTER keys or send
>any key command straight to the keyboard.

>Can anyone help me?
>Thanks in advance,
>Marco

Other Threads