Crash in ntdll from selecting a empty item in TComboBox

Does anyone know if any of misc D7 updates (Dotnet preview 3) fixes this
bug. I can workaround this by using
AddObject( ' ', nil ) instead of
AddObject( '', nil )
but what a PITA.

Can't believe this one slipped through the QA process.

Re:Crash in ntdll from selecting a empty item in TComboBox

On 23 Mar 2003, "Paul McWhinnie" <p.mcwhin...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Does anyone know if any of misc D7 updates (Dotnet preview 3) fixes this
> bug.

As far as I know this has not been fixed yet.  Sorry.

--
-Mike

Re:Crash in ntdll from selecting a empty item in TComboBox

That was quick. :) Do you why the first SP is taking so long?

Thanks,

Paul

"Mike Williams (TeamB)" <mi...@remove.aps-soft.com> wrote in message

> On 23 Mar 2003, "Paul McWhinnie" <p.mcwhin...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> > Does anyone know if any of misc D7 updates (Dotnet preview 3) fixes this
> > bug.

> As far as I know this has not been fixed yet.  Sorry.

> --
> -Mike

Other Threads