Richedit and its Keypress Message

I use a richedit to display some rich text,and I need input keys to do
something else rather than edit text.

In Delphi's richedit component,when a key is pressed,it's code is displayed
in richedit automatically even if you have overridden the 'OnKeyDown' or
'OnKeyPress' event to do something else.

How can I disable the internal action of a key input event which is
implemented by delphi defaultly? There are many kind of these actions such
as arrow keys,edit keys and Ctrl+C,Ctrl+V...

Bula
b...@mail.guoguang.com.cn

Re:Richedit and its Keypress Message

I am not sure about this with out check but try setting the parent form's
keypreview prop. to true and attach the handler to the form's event.

Other Threads