Problems with editbox and shortcut keys in ActiveX

Hello,

I have a problem building an ActiveX form. In a normal application the
cut-and-paste feature of an edit-box is automatic available, but when I
write an ActiveX form this feature has disappeared.

I think it has something to do with short-cut keys because those don't work
at all in (my) ActiveX form. I have tried to use ActionLists and then assign
a shortcut to a procedure but this didn't work also.

Can anyone help me or redirect me to a document on this problem?

Harald