XML tools

I am looking for some basic level XML parsing tools for Delphi.  I think
these are available in Version 6 but I am running version 5 professional
and don't want to upgrade right now (Third party components).

Does the version 6 free download include sources of the XML components?
Could they be used with version 5?

I have found some higher level free components but I don't want full
tree structures as the data files are very heavy on simple repetitive
data.

...Jim

  jim.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:XML tools

Jim Andrews <j...@azdogs.com> wrote:
> I am looking for some basic level XML parsing tools for Delphi.  I think
> these are available in Version 6 but I am running version 5 professional
> and don't want to upgrade right now (Third party components).

> Does the version 6 free download include sources of the XML components?
> Could they be used with version 5?

> I have found some higher level free components but I don't want full
> tree structures as the data files are very heavy on simple repetitive
> data.

For DOM you can use XDOM.
For SAX - MSXML4 & COM.

Best regards,