Does nobody in Europe has this problem?

Hi,

Im stil having the problem that the character set (values 128 to 255) are
not found with seek or by the query. Ive tried a lot of things, also the
code in the Apollo help (Notes For International Users).

Can someone please give me a clue!

Robert Copier

Re:Does nobody in Europe has this problem?

I had the same problem with Interbase Server.
Since I'm portuguese I need extra characters.

So I solve the problem, this way:

 - At BDE: I set Lang Driver for : WEurope.
 - At Interbase, I create the database using the ISO_... character set.

In article <01bc4218$a66ad9c0$182f6dc2@monicom-1>, "Robert Copier"

<i...@monicom.nl> wrote:

>Hi,

>Im stil having the problem that the character set (values 128 to 255) are
>not found with seek or by the query. Ive tried a lot of things, also the
>code in the Apollo help (Notes For International Users).

>Can someone please give me a clue!

>Robert Copier

Other Threads