DBNavigator component and resources problems

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 21:20:19 +0100, Steve Walker

<laser...@dial.pipex.com> wrote:
>form along with some Edit box components that display the results of
>some simple calculations based on the looked-up data.  The form seems to
>work but I get a 'out of resources' error message generated by Windows95
>when I move through the database by clicking the forward button on the

Where are you doing your calculations?

There is not a generic "garbage collection" routine call you need to
make.  You must be allocating something special in your routine that
you need to explictly free.   Can you post the code?

Chuck Gadd
Director of Software Development, {*word*104} FX Communications.
e-mail:cgadd-NOS...@{*word*104}-fx.com  http://www.csd.net/~cgadd
Remove the -NOSPAM from my email address to send me e-mail.
*** I boycott businesses that send me unsolicited email adverti{*word*224}ts ***