Borland C++ 3.1 an OCX

I want to include/use several OCX-Files in my C++ 3.1. Is it possible? If the answer is yes, how can I do this?
(If I can avoid it, I don't want to buy an update ;) )

Tia

Re:Borland C++ 3.1 an OCX

"Rene" <rene-poepp...@freenet.de> wrote in message

> I want to include/use several OCX-Files in my C++ 3.1. Is it

possible? If the answer is yes, how can I do this?

> (If I can avoid it, I don't want to buy an update ;) )

It is theoretically possible, because 3.1 is OLE-aware to some degree,
IIRC.  And if 3.1 can build 32-bit apps, you wouldn't even have to do
any thunking.  But you would not be able to use them on a dialog like
you can in VB or VC++.  I know it is possible to access the
functionality of an OCX from code without having the IDE take care of
all the reference stuff, but I don't know how to do it.

John M.

Re:Borland C++ 3.1 an OCX

Excuse me... do you have the disk 8 of the BC++ 3.1 in 3 1/2 media? Mine is
damaged! I'll appreciatte if you can send me the contents of that disk to my
e-mail:
webmas...@lalagunaol.com.mx

I really need it.
Thanks in advance.