Published property wich type is TForm - Invalid property value .

Hi,
  I'd to make a component that contains a published property wich type
is TForm.
  After compiled the component, I tried to deference a value to the
property in the Object Inspector. Delphi raises this exception **Invalid
property value.**
  To avoid that, I tried to change this property type to TFormClass
(type TFormClass = Class of tform), but the property didt appeared in
the Object Inspector.
  The utility of this property is: If the user double click the
component at running time the property value (a form) is created and
showed.
  What can I do to create a published property that do this work?

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download