disabling items in a list view

Hi

I have a list view style vsIcon.

I want to indicate to the user that an item in the list view is no longer
available, effectively "disabling" it.

The only way I can see of doing this is to overlay the item with a bitmap,
using the OverlayMask property.

I would also like to disable the selection, so that when you hover the mouse
over an item, it does not "select" it, and make it appear as though it is
sunk lower than the other items.

Does anyone know how I can do this??

If anyone knows of a better approach to disabling Listview items I would be
grateful...

Thx

Simon

Re:disabling items in a list view

Hi

I have a list view style vsIcon.

I want to indicate to the user that an item in the list view is no longer
available, effectively "disabling" it.

The only way I can see of doing this is to overlay the item with a bitmap,
using the OverlayMask property.

I would also like to disable the selection, so that when you hover the mouse
over an item, it does not "select" it, and make it appear as though it is
sunk lower than the other items.

Does anyone know how I can do this??

If anyone knows of a better approach to disabling Listview items I would be
grateful...

Thx

Simon

Other Threads