Word Document Modified Property or Range Comparison ?

Hi there,

Does anyone know a way to get the modified property of a word document, or a
range and resetting
it ?  Or even comparing the contents of 2 ranges ?
I am copying  a range from an out of process word server to a OLE container,
and if the container
has been modified, replace the range in the word server.

Unfortunately I can't use the OLE container modified property, as the
container is always active with
a word doc, and just clearing the contents when loading in a new range.

Thanks in advance

Darren

Re:Word Document Modified Property or Range Comparison ?

<<Darren:
Does anyone know a way to get the modified property of a
word document, or a range

Documents and ranges have a Revisions property. If you set
a document's TrackRevisions property to true, revisions are
added to the revisions collection - you could simply ask
whether the Revisions.Count was greater than 0.

--
Deborah Pate

Re:Word Document Modified Property or Range Comparison ?

Thanks Deborah.

Other Threads