Windows messages, using to communicate to window on remote PC, via TCP

Hello,

I would like to know how to send windows messages to a window on a locally
networked machine, via TCP.

It would be best if I could just send a windows message, and the PC's would
know that they need to be directed over TCP to the netorked PC (there could
be return messages). This would then allow all applications to act as black
boxes which just send messages to another window, and not have to know
wether the other window was on a networked PC. Can this be done ? Is there a
better way?. A method with improved speed ?

Thankyou,
Regards,

Leon Sinagra.

Re:Windows messages, using to communicate to window on remote PC, via TCP

Hello,

I would like to know how to send windows messages to a window on a locally
networked machine, via TCP.

It would be best if I could just send a windows message, and the PC's would
know that they need to be directed over TCP to the netorked PC (there could
be return messages). This would then allow all applications to act as black
boxes which just send messages to another window, and not have to know
wether the other window was on a networked PC. Can this be done ? Is there a
better way?. A method with improved speed ?

Thankyou,
Regards,

Leon Sinagra.

Re:Windows messages, using to communicate to window on remote PC, via TCP

look at RPC in the windows help.
Leon Sinagra wrote:
> Hello,

> I would like to know how to send windows messages to a window on a locally
> networked machine, via TCP.

> It would be best if I could just send a windows message, and the PC's would
> know that they need to be directed over TCP to the netorked PC (there could
> be return messages). This would then allow all applications to act as black
> boxes which just send messages to another window, and not have to know
> wether the other window was on a networked PC. Can this be done ? Is there a
> better way?. A method with improved speed ?

> Thankyou,
> Regards,

> Leon Sinagra.

Other Threads