ChartFX on a PC without Delphi installed

I have written a program using the TChartFX ocx example of Delphi (Delphi
2).
It works fine but when i try to install my program on an other computer, it
refuses to start, asking for OC30.DLL.
After having copied this dll, Windows says that the component is not
registered.

To solve the problem, i had to install Delphi 2 on the client computer, to
use its ocx intallation function, and then to uninstall Delphi.
how boring !

Do you know how to install ChartFx ? and how to register it so that Windows
recognizes it ?

Thank you.

Re:ChartFX on a PC without Delphi installed

If you are doing it manually, use RegSvr32 found in the windows (or
windows\system) directory.
If you use installshield to install it, there is an option somewhere to
register ocx (or other) files automatically.
Kind Regards
Claire, c...@HallworthHome.demon.co.uk

"Denis Jeanroy" <denj...@hrnet.fr> writes:
> How to prevent the program from refreshing during the components creation
> and update evrything at once afterwards ?

Would it help if you create the form invisible and show it after it
has been created?

Other Threads