Send SOAP and not the WSDL self!

Hi all,

I have a serious problem about my application.
I write an application in Delphi 7, that connect the paramedic with the
insurance to check the patient.
They works with webservices and I am now trying to make the client.

My problem is now, If I clicked at the button 'Send' it sends the SOAP
message, normally.
If I check the message with Ethereal, I see my client connect with the
insurance.
So far so good, but if I check the TCP stream, I don't see the SOAP message
but the WSDL file!!
How can I send the SOAP message and not the WSDL?
I use the component THTTPRIO.

The following code in my client is:
        BInfoAns := (HTTPRIO as VektisCOVServiceSoap).vz33(BInfoReq);

BInfoReq is a class. These class is defined in the WSDL file. So the
BInfoAns too.
In these class are more than 10 strings and integers defined.

If I check the message with the OnbeforeExecute of THTTPRIO then I see the
SOAP message!
I know, this is very weird.

Can you help me?
If you need more information about the WSDL or the client program, feel free
to mail me!

Regards,

Willem Jan van Esschoten

Re:Send SOAP and not the WSDL self!

Willem Jan van Esschoten wrote:

> My problem is now, If I clicked at the button 'Send' it sends the
> SOAP message, normally.  If I check the message with Ethereal, I see
> my client connect with the insurance.  So far so good, but if I check
> the TCP stream, I don't see the SOAP message but the WSDL file!!  How
> can I send the SOAP message and not the WSDL?  I use the component
> THTTPRIO.

HTTPRio Never sends the WSDL - it receives WSDL. If you've set the WSDL
property then the first request is for hte WSDL, and the second request
will be a SOAP request.

--
Deepak Shenoy (TeamB)
http://shenoyatwork.blogspot.com