From QuickReport 1.0 to QuickReport 3.0

Are there any fast way to convert my QuickReports from 1.0 release  to 3.0
release
without compilation errors about components?

Thank You everybody.

Re:From QuickReport 1.0 to QuickReport 3.0

I converted a large system from Delphi 2 to Delphi 4, converting the QR
1 reports to QR 3. I wrote a 12KB file about my experiences, and I e-
mailed it to Giuseppe.  I also posted it to
borland.public.delphi.reporting-charting in April.  If anybody else is
interested and can't find the article with Deja.com, E-mail me and I'll
send it to you.

Sue Sarlette

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/