Edit field in custom combo box

Hi all!

Can anyone tell me how I can specify the edit field size in a custom
combo box? Thanks!  Any help is appreciated.

shellei

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Edit field in custom combo box

Hi Shellie,

Are you trying to set the Edit rectangle of the edit box or are you just
wanting to limit the number of characters typed in?

Thanks,

Earl Reddell
Res-cue(Resourceful Components for User Ease!)
Check out our web site: http://www.res-cue.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Edit field in custom combo box

Hi Earl,

I have a custom combo box.  Whenever I make a selection from the list,
the last character of my selection is displayed.  The full display of
my selection is not visible until I hit enter.  From the way it looks,
I believe my problem is is the Edit rectangle of the edit box.

Thanks!

Shellei

In article <7k8ffl$n1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,