How to use video capture card?

I installed to my computer the device Zoltrix Face-to-Face Capture card.
How com i work with it (to receive the video-picture in real time) by using
Delphi?
I can't load this device by MCI commands.
Thanks for any information.
Sergey Sokolov, programmer. St-Peterburg, Russia.

Re:How to use video capture card?

I installed to my computer the device Zoltrix Face-to-Face Capture card.
How com i work with it (to receive the video-picture in real time) by using
Delphi?
I can't load this device by MCI commands.
Thanks for any information.
Sergey Sokolov, programmer. St-Peterburg, Russia.

Re:How to use video capture card?

I installed to my computer the device Zoltrix Face-to-Face Capture card.
How com i work with it (to receive the video-picture in real time) by using
Delphi?
I can't load this device by MCI commands.
Thanks for any information.
Sergey Sokolov, programmer. St-Peterburg, Russia.

Re:How to use video capture card?

If you E_Mail be Back i can send you a simple section of my program that
will use Micro Soft Video to capture the motion video.
"Sergey V.Sokolov" wrote:
> I installed to my computer the device Zoltrix Face-to-Face Capture card.
> How com i work with it (to receive the video-picture in real time) by using
> Delphi?
> I can't load this device by MCI commands.
> Thanks for any information.
> Sergey Sokolov, programmer. St-Peterburg, Russia.

Re:How to use video capture card?

See TEnhAviCap at http://ascu.unian.it/~milani/delphi/

Stefan

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:50:32 +0400, "Sergey V.Sokolov" <sokol...@comset.net>
wrote:

>I installed to my computer the device Zoltrix Face-to-Face Capture card.
>How com i work with it (to receive the video-picture in real time) by using
>Delphi?
>I can't load this device by MCI commands.
>Thanks for any information.
>Sergey Sokolov, programmer. St-Peterburg, Russia.

** Stefan Kleck
** stef...@hotmail.com
** Austria, Salzburg

Other Threads