ChartFX 2.0/Delphi 2.0/OnChangeType event/Cannot access nType parameter

Hello.

We are trying to use the ChartFX 2.0 component included with Delphi
2.0 and so far are very pleased with it.

However, we have a problem with the OnChangeType event.  The event
handler is supposed to receive a parameter named nType, which is
declared as Integer in the Help file and Smallint in the .pas file
for the OCX, but when we access the parameter, we get an access
violation.

Our guess is that the .pas glue file is incorrect for some unknown
reason.  We have not been able to fix it.

Does anybody have a clue?

By the way, is ChartFX 3.0 worth the price or should I go with, say,
TeeChart when the 32 bit version gets out?

Thank you.

Bye.
--
Robert Gagnon | "Marketing:  The Art of Using the Truth to fool the
              | consumers."
LONAS Informatique, 3395 Picard, St-Hyacinthe (QC) J2S 1H3 Fax:
(514)774-5160
lo...@maska.net   |   Opinions expressed are my own   |    Tel:
(514)778-2288