D1:Any Report Writer better than Quick Report?

Can anyone recommend me any stable and LESS bug Reporter for D1? It
should be nice if it also have built-in run-time report generator.

- - - - -
Regards,
Chris Lee

Re:D1:Any Report Writer better than Quick Report?

On Thu, 05 Sep 1996 11:27:03 GMT, purs...@pobox.com (Chris) you
smacked the keyboard repeatedly to write:

>Can anyone recommend me any stable and LESS bug Reporter for D1? It
>should be nice if it also have built-in run-time report generator.

>- - - - -
>Regards,
>Chris Lee

Check out Piparti its an excellent report writer.  Very small
footprint, and the report designer is run from inside the IDE.

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/

I feel it works a lot better than all the others out there.  May not
have all the whiz-bang features (Note: It has a nice set of features
itself, it was not lacking for my needs), but atleast it WORKS.

Brien King
bk...@primenet.com

Re:D1:Any Report Writer better than Quick Report?

try piparti, at:

www.digital-metaphors.com

Chris wrote:

> Can anyone recommend me any stable and LESS bug Reporter for D1? It
> should be nice if it also have built-in run-time report generator.

> - - - - -
> Regards,
> Chris Lee

Other Threads