Question on Internet Control Pack

Hi all together,

Here in Germany the Delphi 2.01 update is not yet shipping, so I don't
have this Internet Control Pack yet. By reading many postings here I
get the impression that this control pack is a set of OCX controls and
DLLs.

Is this true?

If it isn't pure VCL my interest is going near zero in getting this
package and I'll start development with one of these freeware WINSOCK
components available on the DSP.

Thanks for any answer
Meikel Weber
m.we...@public.ndh.com
Make sure you visit my homepage
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/Homepages/meikel

Re:Question on Internet Control Pack

Meik Weber wrote:

> Hi all together,

> Here in Germany the Delphi 2.01 update is not yet shipping, so I don't
> have this Internet Control Pack yet. By reading many postings here I
> get the impression that this control pack is a set of OCX controls and
> DLLs.

> Is this true?

Yes.

Re:Question on Internet Control Pack

>Here in Germany the Delphi 2.01 update is not yet shipping, so I don't
>have this Internet Control Pack yet. By reading many postings here I
>get the impression that this control pack is a set of OCX controls and
>DLLs.

>Is this true?

        Yes, and they total about 3.5 Megs.

>If it isn't pure VCL my interest is going near zero in getting this
>package and I'll start development with one of these freeware WINSOCK
>components available on the DSP.

        There are already many pure VCL components out there. Your certainly welcome to
develop some, but I think you'll find it's much more invovled than it appears.
Check out Winshoes at www.pbe.com for a VCL set.

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any
problems, or RFC non-compliance, please report it to p...@pbe.com
 \------------------------------------------------------------\
  \           Chad Z. Hower  -  phoe...@pobox.com              \
   \  Phoenix Business Enterprises - p...@pbe.com - www.pbe.com  \
    \     Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure     \
     \------------------------------------------------------------\

>>SQUID - The ultimate 95/NT offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)

R.C. Brackel wrote:

> Meik Weber wrote:

> > Hi all together,

> > Here in Germany the Delphi 2.01 update is not yet shipping, so I don't
> > have this Internet Control Pack yet. By reading many postings here I
> > get the impression that this control pack is a set of OCX controls and
> > DLLs.

> > Is this true?

> Yes.

  You can try The ActiveX Internet Control Pack while waiting for your
Delphi 2.01 update, by visit my home page at
    http://www.inet.co.th/{*word*104}mall/newlook/
Looking for Delphi page, there was some examplea and how you can
download
programs both from Borland and Microsoft.
  Regards
   Boonlert.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb