Using IE ActiveX & Deployment

Hi there!

I wanted to use IE4 in my app, but only found extremly expensive 3rd party
components on the web for that. So, I decided to do it on my own, and simply
imported the IE ActiveX into Delphi 4. I dropped a Twebbrowser on my from and
have I code like this (as an example):

VAR Flags, TargetFrameName, PostData, Headers: OleVariant;
begin
  Flags := 0;
  TargetFrameName := 0;
  PostData := 0;
  Headers := 0;
  WebBrowser1.Navigate ('file:///c:', Flags, TargetFrameName, PostData,
Headers);
end;

Is this really all that needs to be done, and what people want 199$ for? And,
if yes, will a executable like this run on any system that has IE 4 installed??
That seems to be too easy to me ;-)

CU & Take Care!

Bjoern
http://www.b-ischo.horizont-is.net
,,It's all about bits, bytes, bollocks and booze...''