BDE Error 11047

Do you know this error: BDE Error
                11047 : $2B27 : Unknown internal operating system error.

This error is not reproducing and occurs during update

How to corrrect this problem!!!!

Thank's for your reply

Re:BDE Error 11047

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:53:52 +0200, <Philippe.Hub...@Servantsoft.com>
wrote:

>Do you know this error: BDE Error
>                11047 : $2B27 : Unknown internal operating system error.

>This error is not reproducing and occurs during update

Have you looked at:
        http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/qanda/FAQ3749B.html

That page references the "Unknown internal operating system error" and
possible solutions to that problem...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com
Proud Member of Borland's TeamB

Re:BDE Error 11047

This error occurs during the "Edit" method using. I explore a way with the
presence of IPX/SPX driver from MS or Novell. After called the French
Support Inprise, some clients have etablished the same error with this
situation.

Could you confirm this fact and how can I by-passed this situation  for
access Novell Ressources ?

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB) <JersW...@wwa.com> a crit dans le message :
379eda69.97894...@forums.inprise.com...

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:44:25 +0200, <Philippe.Hub...@Servantsoft.com>
wrote:

>Could you confirm this fact and how can I by-passed this situation  for
>access Novell Ressources ?

I am sorry I have not had a chance to reply more quickly.  I have been busy
with database issues at my own job,  and Delphi is not my strong point,  as
I am a C++ programmer...

I have not experienced any issues using desktop database files which reside
on a Novell (v4.11) server from any of my Windows NT v4 clients.  Perhaps
it is an issue of Novell permissions to the area where the lock file is
written,  or some such...

Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
Jerry Bloomfield                                     JersW...@wwa.com
Proud Member of Borland's TeamB
"We'll do anything if you don't pay us."

Other Threads