Table csv and sch Format?

Where can I find information that describes the format of the sch file to
use with a csv table?

Also

Can I work with this type of file and not deploy BDE or any other components
except exe/dll and csv & sch format. I'd like to deploy a solution on the
web where the user uploads a csv file and a server side program manipulates
it.

Regards

John

Re:Table csv and sch Format?

Bill

Re:Table csv and sch Format?

>Where can I find information that describes the format of the sch file to
>use with a csv table?

See the topic Text Driver in BDE32.hlp

>Also

>Can I work with this type of file and not deploy BDE or any other components
>except exe/dll and csv & sch format. I'd like to deploy a solution on the
>web where the user uploads a csv file and a server side program manipulates
>it.

Schema files are definition files for the BDE text driver so they won't be much
use with out BDE.   You may be able to find an inmemory table component that
will load a csv file if that will work for the kind of manipulation you want to
do.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com