Component icon in component palette

Hi,
    I wrote a few 'wrapper' component based on some Delphi component.  I
also preset certain property so that I can include it into the component
template.  But I lost the original icon image once I added it onto the
template palette.  I knew that using the original Delphi component (not the
wrapper component) will not have this problem.  What should I do in my
'wrapper' code to retain the original icon image?
    Thanks

Thomas Liaw

Re:Component icon in component palette

Try posting your question in the components.writing newsgroup for
Delphi or CBuilder.

--
Bill (TeamB)