Previous Next type paging for web page with Dbexpress and interbase

Is this possible with Dbexpress, I have done it with ADO and MSsql server
but I don 't see any paging options with Dbexpress.

I have a web page where I display a result set, but some of the queries are
pretty big and the user has to do a lot of scrolling.

Thanks,

Tony

Re:Previous Next type paging for web page with Dbexpress and interbase

Tony Caduto wrote:
> Is this possible with Dbexpress, I have done it with ADO and MSsql server
> but I don 't see any paging options with Dbexpress.

WebSnap has a Paged adapter component that works with dbExpress. You
might want to refer to it.

--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, http://community.borland.com
$1280/$50K: Thanks to my donors!