TDBImage bitmap image not valid??

When I put a TDBImage on my form from the field editor I get this
error message

TDBImage bitmap image not valid??

The only way I don't get this message is if I use dbase
Paradox gives the same error using a graphic blob
Access also gives the same error using a hyperlink to the bmp
Or an ole object

Please help
  Regards
     Darren

Re:TDBImage bitmap image not valid??

MS Access images are not compatible with BDE images (unless you use the BDE
to store images in MS Access BLOB fields).
For an explanation on how to use MS Access OLE images in Delphi see:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/ADO/Northwind/default.htm

"darren" <darren.dray...@ntlworld.com> schreef in bericht

> When I put a TDBImage on my form from the field editor I get this
> error message

> TDBImage bitmap image not valid??

> The only way I don't get this message is if I use dbase
> Paradox gives the same error using a graphic blob
> Access also gives the same error using a hyperlink to the bmp
> Or an ole object

> Please help
>   Regards
>      Darren