GRAPH PROCEDURES FOR SVGA256.BGI

        I 've found a few BGI drivers for vesa cards, but I would like to know
if there's a unit that will support VESA modes through the same instructions
used by the GRAPH.TPU unit. Once a program is written using GRAPH.TPU
procedures, changing the graphic unit name in the uses clause should be enough
to run the program in the new graphic mode.

        Does anyone know about this ?

Re:GRAPH PROCEDURES FOR SVGA256.BGI

Usuario Invitado wrote:

>         I 've found a few BGI drivers for vesa cards, but I would like to know
> if there's a unit that will support VESA modes through the same instructions
> used by the GRAPH.TPU unit. Once a program is written using GRAPH.TPU
> procedures, changing the graphic unit name in the uses clause should be enough
> to run the program in the new graphic mode.

>         Does anyone know about this ?

Yes, it should. Otherwise get another BGI-driver.

Other Threads