Delphi 4 project keeps crashing - need help.

Hi,

Im converting an old Delphi 1.0 project to Delphi 4.0, I have finally
managed to get it to compile without any errors ;o), but when I run it
it dies. From what I can gather it doesn't like the active X controls
which are included in the forms. The error occurs when those forms are
being created, the message is :

" Project Lucidbld.exe raised execption class EOleSysError with message
'CoInitialise has not been called'. Process Stopped. Use Setp or Run to
continue".

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re:Delphi 4 project keeps crashing - need help.

Daniel,

Try a Build all after including (assuming > Delphi 2) comobj in Uses

Charles Johnson

Other Threads