Inserting Text into a RichEdit?

I'm working on an editor. I'd like to have buttons that when clicked
will insert text into a RichEdit text box where the cursor is located.
The trouble is that when I leave editor to click a button, I lose focus
on the editor. When I insert text it goes to the end of the existing
text block.

How can I get the cursor position, save it and then INSERT the text into
that location? Can't find answers in any of the documentation I have
here.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail if you can.

Thanks

Cheers, Rene

Re:Inserting Text into a RichEdit?

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 02:14:48 -0700 Rene Bilodeau <r...@island.net> said:

--> Can't find answers in any of the documentation I have
--> here.
-->
Have you tried using a component of the TSpeedButton class instead of the
TButton class?  SpeedButtons don't receive focus.
--
Jim Fitzgerald
email replies: chemmast at penn dot com

Other Threads