BLOBs and pictures

I'd like to read any type of picture from a file (say a .wmf) and store
it in a TBlobField in a Paradox table.  Then I'd like to read the
contents of the field later (into a stream?) and use it elsewhere in the
program.  I can't find any examples of how to do all this.  Help!
Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeff Torres

Re:BLOBs and pictures

You can try these sample

 http://www.torry.ru/vcl/database/xzipfld.zip

Jeff Torres wrote:
> I'd like to read any type of picture from a file (say a .wmf) and store
> it in a TBlobField in a Paradox table.  Then I'd like to read the
> contents of the field later (into a stream?) and use it elsewhere in the
> program.  I can't find any examples of how to do all this.  Help!
> Thanks in advance for any help.

> Jeff Torres

Other Threads