BDE Error $210D

We are getting BDE error $210D launching 2 or more applications (same or
different) at the same time. The error is intermittent and difficult to
debug.

Has anybody experienced the same things and is there a work around?
We are on D4, BDE - 5.0.1.22

Thanks in advance,
Arik

Re:BDE Error $210D

Arik Averbuch <aaverb...@home.com> ???? a ?a????
????t??:3921C0D2.C4B6F...@home.com...

> We are getting BDE error $210D launching 2 or more applications (same or
> different) at the same time. The error is intermittent and difficult to
> debug.

> Has anybody experienced the same things and is there a work around?
> We are on D4, BDE - 5.0.1.22

> Thanks in advance,
> Arik

I meet with such problems.
This error cause memory sharing.
You need set parameter in BDE Administrator:
Configuration\System\INIT\SHAREDMEMLOCATION
You me see Help by pressing F1 on this paramter.

Best regards...

Re:BDE Error $210D

Sergej Artemenko wrote:

> This error cause memory sharing.
> You need set parameter in BDE Administrator:
> Configuration\System\INIT\SHAREDMEMLOCATION

        In particular, try:
SHAREDMEMLOCATION = 0x5BDE
SHAREDMEMSIZE = 4096

        HTH,

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz            Vertex Systems Corporation
Senior Developer        http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Re:BDE Error $210D

Worked like a charm!

Thank you both very much,
Arik

Craig Stuntz wrote:

> Sergej Artemenko wrote:

> > This error cause memory sharing.
> > You need set parameter in BDE Administrator:
> > Configuration\System\INIT\SHAREDMEMLOCATION

>         In particular, try:

> SHAREDMEMLOCATION = 0x5BDE
> SHAREDMEMSIZE = 4096

>         HTH,

>         -Craig

> --
> Craig Stuntz            Vertex Systems Corporation
> Senior Developer        http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Other Threads