How do I copy a small rectangle onto a bitmap

This should be an easy one to crack...

How do I copy a small rectangle (a simulated html button) onto a much
bigger bitmap in a specified area.

I'm (still) making a CD-autorun screen and I wanna have a html look on
the form. When I move my mouse over a specified area I wanna play a
swosh sound, and change the image in the specified area I'm moving
into. I will have 5 "buttons" on my form, and I need to define 5 areas
and swap the image when I go over the button. How do I swap back the
original image when I move the mouse out of the button area again?

I know how to do most of the other stuff, the swosh sound etc. But I
need help copying a small rectangle onto a bitmap.....

Any ideas?

Morten

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.