Editing 16-bit idapi.cfg

Hi guys,

I've got Delphi 5 with BDE 5 + 16-bit BDE with it's own IDAPI.cfg
I don't have Delphi 1.

Can I programatically edit 16-bit idapi.cfg from Delphi 5 ?

With regards,
--
Dmitry Stukov

Delphi Analyst / Programmer
DSL Systems Centre
CSIRO Animal Production
Locked Bag 1, Delivery Centre
BLACKTOWN  NSW  2148
AUSTRALIA

Phone: + 61 2 98402970

Re:Editing 16-bit idapi.cfg

In article <3BF49D93.8DF83...@anprod.csiro.au> in newsgroup
borland.public.bde on Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:01:07 +1100, Dmitri
Stoukov(d.stou...@anprod.csiro.au) said...

> Hi guys,

> I've got Delphi 5 with BDE 5 + 16-bit BDE with it's own IDAPI.cfg
> I don't have Delphi 1.

> Can I programatically edit 16-bit idapi.cfg from Delphi 5 ?

The complete installation of BDE 2.x should include BDECFG.EXE which will
edit the 16 bit file, if this is not included then you have an incomplete
installation.

Patrick Dunford, Christchurch, NZ - http://pdunford.godzone.net.nz/

   Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all
circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
    -- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
       http://www.StudyLight.org/desk/?query=1+Thessalonians+5:16-18

Re:Editing 16-bit idapi.cfg

No. There is no way to load the 16 bit BDE from a 32 bit Delphi program so
you cannot use the BDE API to edit the file.

--
Bill