Adding a field to a paradox table programmatically

Hi
  I notice that this question seems to get unsatisfactory answers, or
answers that do not work.  Does anyone know how to add a field to a
table at runtime?

All help appreciated.

regards

Andy Williams
Madrid, Spain (ex Birmingham, UK)
http://www.personal.u-net.com/~williaj/Andy.html

Lesson PLanner HomePage: http://www.williaj.u-net.com/LessonPlanner/index.html
Lesson Exchange: http://www.williaj.u-net.com/LessonExchange/main.html

Re:Adding a field to a paradox table programmatically

Execute an SQL Query

    ALTER TABLE <TableName> ADD COLUMN <ColumnName> <ColumnType>

eg
    alter table TRADES add column FRED integer

whats a brummy doing in madrid ?

Andy Williams <and...@williaj.u-net.com> wrote in message

> Hi
>   I notice that this question seems to get unsatisfactory answers, or
> answers that do not work.  Does anyone know how to add a field to a
> table at runtime?

> All help appreciated.

> regards

> Andy Williams