EAN 128 Barcodes: How to include in QuickReport

Hi,

I need to include EAN 128 barcodes in my QuirckReport forms. How can I get
it done?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hernando.

Re:EAN 128 Barcodes: How to include in QuickReport

Assuming that it isn't in a TImage which would be easier... If the bar
code is in a Delphi component with a canvas, you can use a QRImage
component and copy the canvas of the bar code component like:
QRImage1.Canvas.CopyRect(aTRect, BarCodeComponent.Canvas, aTRect);

I have done this to print various components like a Tree View in Quick
Reports and it works surprisingly well.  If this won't work in your
circumstance, I would need more detail to be of further help.

Good luck.

Sistema MED wrote:
> Hi,

> I need to include EAN 128 barcodes in my QuirckReport forms. How can I get
> it done?

> Thanks in advance for your help.

> Hernando.

Re:EAN 128 Barcodes: How to include in QuickReport

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

What I'm really searching for, is a component that support EAN 128 A
barcodes that changes dinamically based upon data in a table.

Hernando

Hernando Duque wrote:
> Hi Richard,

> Thank you for your reply.

> What I'm really searching for, is a component that support EAN 128 A
> barcodes that changes dinamically based upon data in a table.

Hi Hernando,

The easiest way to do this, AFAIK, is to use a barcode font.  Then
simply use a TQRDBText component to display the table data in barcode
form.

There are several freeware versions of the fonts available - Google is
your friend.

Regards,
Scott

Other Threads