Display my screen on another pc screen thru tcpip LAN

Hi,

Any idea on how can I display my PC screen (including mouse movement)
realtime onto another PC screen across TCPIP LAN using delphi 3.

Any tools or VCL component can do the job?
What do I need ?

Thanks,

Regards
Eric Tew
eric2719...@hotmail.com

Re:Display my screen on another pc screen thru tcpip LAN

Eric:

You might try Ben Ziegler's Remote Control app at
http://www.radix.net/~bziegler/Delphi/Source.html
Worked great for me, it's free with full Delphi
source. I have not tested it with D3 though...
Hope it helps,

Jacques

sy...@tm.net.my (Eric) wrote in <3a8ba268_1@dnews>:

>Hi,

>Any idea on how can I display my PC screen (including mouse movement)
>realtime onto another PC screen across TCPIP LAN using delphi 3.

>Any tools or VCL component can do the job?
>What do I need ?

 pcAnywhere? ;)

Re:Display my screen on another pc screen thru tcpip LAN

Terminal Services? Citrix?
"Eric" <sy...@tm.net.my> wrote in message news:3a8ba268_1@dnews...
> Hi,

> Any idea on how can I display my PC screen (including mouse movement)
> realtime onto another PC screen across TCPIP LAN using delphi 3.

> Any tools or VCL component can do the job?
> What do I need ?

> Thanks,

> Regards
> Eric Tew
> eric2719...@hotmail.com

Re:Display my screen on another pc screen thru tcpip LAN

Check out VNC at

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

Cirio
Radek