Rewrite files in Pascal

Can anyone tell me how to rewrite every file on a given drive?  I know how
to rewrite specified files, but I want to be able to rewrite all files on
any disk at one time...

                   E-Mail me if you can help...THANKS!!!

Re:Rewrite files in Pascal

Demitri66 wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to rewrite every file on a given drive?  I know how
> to rewrite specified files, but I want to be able to rewrite all files on
> any disk at one time...

Gee, I don't think so.  This sounds like a rather suspicious request.
Why would you even want such a thing?

>                    E-Mail me if you can help...THANKS!!!

set...@ix.netcom.com | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Re:Rewrite files in Pascal

> Can anyone tell me how to rewrite every file on a given drive?  I know how
> to rewrite specified files, but I want to be able to rewrite all files on any disk at one time...

   What virus are you writing here?

Other Threads