Repost: ResponseText is empty - Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy - Pls Help

The latest Indy. Version 9.02.

"Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy" <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote in message

> which version of Indy you are using?

> "Manny" <mpe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3bfdd3f1$1_1@dnews...
> > I am using TIdHTTP to transfer files to a remote server. The files are
> > transferred every so many minutes. When the post is successful I get 200
> ok
> > in HTTP.ResponseText, most of the times. But, sometimes, even when the
> post
> > was successful, the ResponseText is empty and nothing really happens in
> > subsequent post-s. Why would the ResponseText be empty? Anybody has any
> > insights into this?

> > TIA

> > Manny

Re:Repost: ResponseText is empty - Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy - Pls Help

Update from our ftp server:
ftp://indy90:ind...@ftp.nevrona.com/

If you can send me an example that can reproduce this situation I will try
to find a solution.

"Manny" <mpe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3c02ea07_1@dnews...
> The latest Indy. Version 9.02.

> "Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy" <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote in message
> > which version of Indy you are using?

> > "Manny" <mpe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:3bfdd3f1$1_1@dnews...
> > > I am using TIdHTTP to transfer files to a remote server. The files are
> > > transferred every so many minutes. When the post is successful I get
200
> > ok
> > > in HTTP.ResponseText, most of the times. But, sometimes, even when the
> > post
> > > was successful, the ResponseText is empty and nothing really happens
in
> > > subsequent post-s. Why would the ResponseText be empty? Anybody has
any
> > > insights into this?

> > > TIA

> > > Manny