* Text Justification in Title Bars *

HI!

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way that I can LEFT justify text
that is to appear in the title bar, WITHOUT padding it with spaces.  By
default, all text is centered.

                                                bRiAn

                                UNIVERSITY of TORONTO
                       computing disciplines facility
                              g4sm...@cdf.utoronto.ca

Re:* Text Justification in Title Bars *

>Can anyone please tell me if there is a way that I can LEFT justify text
>that is to appear in the title bar, WITHOUT padding it with spaces.  By
>default, all text is centered.

Yeah.  Get OS/2 - the text is always left-justified in native OS/2
windows <grin>.  Really though, there is an article out on Tiny windows.
That article shows how to make custom title-bars for windows.  I would
suggest you start there.

--
************************************
*           The Nomad              *

g4sm...@cdf.toronto.edu (Brian Rampersaud) wrote:
>HI!
>Can anyone please tell me if there is a way that I can LEFT justify text
>that is to appear in the title bar, WITHOUT padding it with spaces.  By
>default, all text is centered.

>                                            bRiAn
>                            UNIVERSITY of TORONTO
>                   computing disciplines facility
>                          g4sm...@cdf.utoronto.ca

I think in Windows 95, the default is left-justified, so just require
all your users to move to Windows 95.  ;-)
There may be a registry setting for this in Windows 95, as well. . .

Best,
Chris Crabtree

"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture."
   --William S. Burroughs

Other Threads