TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

Is it possible to use TeeChart as a flowchart/schematic diagram tool???

Re:TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

In borland.public.delphi.reporting-charting, Mark Derricutt says...

> Is it possible to use TeeChart as a flowchart/schematic diagram tool???

I've started playing with using multiple TChartShape series, looks like
this will work, now to figure out the best way to handle drawing the
lines between the objects...  Would this be best handle in the AfterDraw
event of the chart or what?

Re:TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

You may or may not be interested in this.  On teeMach's site I noticed
that they have a brand new tool out that does exactly what you're
talking about (think it was called teeTree).

Regards
David

Mark Derricutt wrote in message ...
>In borland.public.delphi.reporting-charting, Mark Derricutt says...

>> Is it possible to use TeeChart as a flowchart/schematic diagram
tool???

>I've started playing with using multiple TChartShape series, looks
like
>this will work, now to figure out the best way to handle drawing the
>lines between the objects...  Would this be best handle in the
AfterDraw
>event of the chart or what?

Re:TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

In borland.public.delphi.reporting-charting, David Quinn says...

> You may or may not be interested in this.  On teeMach's site I noticed
> that they have a brand new tool out that does exactly what you're
> talking about (think it was called teeTree).

Have looked, as I just said to David in an earlier post, I'm very
intererested :P  Can't wait to get a beta/demo that I can plug into my
app and see how well it works :P

Re:TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

It will do Gannt charts if that's what you want. TeeMach has
a new product called TeeTree that is a souped-up TreeList.

Nick Spurrier (MoDESoft, UK)

Re:TeeChart as a flow-chart/schematic diagram tool...

Hi Mark
Check TeeTree at our web site.
It's a db-aware TreeView clone replacement and
a flow / draw / diagramm tool.
Regards !
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Mark Derricutt escribi en mensaje ...

>Is it possible to use TeeChart as a flowchart/schematic diagram tool???

Other Threads