Exporting Paradox data to .txt format

I am looking for ideas on how to export data from a Paradox DB to a text
file (tab-separated or comma-separated) through Delphi.  Suggestions are
needed and appreciated.

Jeff Kararo

Re:Exporting Paradox data to .txt format

Jeff Kararo wrote:

> I am looking for ideas on how to export data from a Paradox DB to a text
> file (tab-separated or comma-separated) through Delphi.  Suggestions are
> needed and appreciated.

> Jeff Kararo

I havent tried this, but try the TBatchMove component, with the
destination table's table type set to text.

--
Mark.

Jeff Kararo <jkar...@coris.com> wrote:
>I am looking for ideas on how to export data from a Paradox DB to a text
>file (tab-separated or comma-separated) through Delphi.  Suggestions are
>needed and appreciated.
>Jeff Kararo

Hi,

Someone has actually written a niffty component to do just that! It's
called TAsciiFile (sorry, but I can't recall the author's name). The
component if freeware and it even comes with the source code! You can
find it at the following URL:

        http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/~robert/delphi/

Email me if you need further help.

Regards,