ActiveX DLL written in Delphi5 callable from VB6

I have programmed for years with Delphi 5. I have created ActiveX DLL
libraries that I have called from delphi but never from VB6.

Are there some special things I must do in Delphi 5 to get this working.

My problem is : my VB6 program can see my methods when I am using the VB6
IDE but when I MAKE the project it complains that the methods are not
implemented.

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re:ActiveX DLL written in Delphi5 callable from VB6

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:54:03 -0300, "Mike Carroll" <mcarr...@major.mtt.ca>
wrote:

>Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If you use Automation Compatible data types and
VB can do everything fine from the IDE then it's
probably not a Delphi issue.  I'd try one of the
development groups on the MS news server.
msnews.microsoft.com

Mike

--

"Only choice is an oxymoron."