Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

I need a manual that explians everything there is to know about Turbo
Pascal 7.0.  I would like it in a ASCII file for PC.

hne...@ansouth.net

Re:Need manual for Borland's Turbo Pascal 7.0

hne...@ansouth.net (Harry Neely) wrote:
>I need a manual that explians everything there is to know about Turbo
>Pascal 7.0.  I would like it in a ASCII file for PC.

Better than that.  There is a tutorial which will be written.  Part 1
is already posted to this newsgroup area.  Look for it.

Other Threads